Wednesday, April 4, 2007

Day 1 : A Beginning

Okay, I finally decided to knuckle down and set up a blogspot for my neopets addiction, so that people on my main site don't get fed up with my squee-ing over Neopets. This is purely for my own reference, not unlike my fitness blog. Like the fitness blog, it's for my own reference but those of the same interest may read & comment of course! ;)

I've been playing Neopets since I was in college, and seeing my mates play this "childish" game (which incidentally, was designed for bored college students!). Somehow or other, I got hooked to it. I've neglected my pets pretty much and have only restarted recently because I saw my brother playing Freaky Factory and it motivated me to do well. :P Currently I have two pets, a purple poogle and a blue flotsam. The purple poogle is the main pet, hence the name of the site. I rather play games than work on my pet stats, so they're kinda low, but I hope to change that this year!

Here are my Flotsam's stats:
Species : Flotsam
Colour : Blue
Gender : Female
Age : 2093 days
Level : 12
Mood : happy
Strength : immense
Defence : heavy
Move : super speedy
Intelligence : above average

Here are my Poogle's Stats
Species : Poogle
Colour : Purple
Gender : Female
Age : 2138 days
Level : 15
Mood : content
Strength : GREAT (38)
Defence : GREAT (25)
Move : lightning
Intelligence : ULTIMATE GENIUS (100)

As for my bank account, here are the figures:
Account Type : Millionaire Double Platinum
Current Balance : 2,976,415 NP
This interest rate means that you will gain 897 NP per day (it's rounded up)! You will have to claim this yourself by clicking the Collect Interest button below.

I hope to reach 3 million NP soon, before aiming even higher. How I'm gonna achieve that, I don't know. Heh.

Anyway, here's what I got / did today :
+ collected bank interest, once I clicked "Collect", I went up to 898NP!
+ got free Glowing Jelly
+ got free Sausage Omelette
+ received 100NPs from Shop of Offers
+ gained 1 level through Desert Shrine
+ gained Bucket of Sludge through Underwater Fishing
+ won 2000NP on Wheel of Excitement (profit of 1,850Nps!)
+ won 10Np on Wheel of Mediocrity (loss of 40Np)
+ didn't find any Buried Treasure (loss of 300Np!)
+ loss 80Np on Wheel of Misfortune (total loss of 180Np!)
+ bought a Lost Desert Scratchcard (500Np)
+ Snowfaerie Quest - cost is Raspberry Gummy Skeith Tail (2500Np) + Hot Doughnutfruit Juice (900Np) + Marshmallow Milkshake (944Np) = 4344Np!
Reward = Taelia gives you a Rotten Parsnip, a magical snowball, and 1967 Neopoints!!!
WHOA THAT WAS SO NOT WORTH IT!!!!!
+ Random Event : You found a piece of the Secret Laboratory Map!! (Yes, that makes up for the rotten Snowfaerie Quest!)
+ Lost half my hit points on Wheel of Monotony. :(

+ played Fashion Fever (it's like free 900Nps everyday!)
+ played Trouble at the National Neopian (3000Np - 1929, 1125, 2048) I made #98 on the hi-score chart!! Hahahhaa!! I'll be kicked out soon enough. ;)
+ played Defenders of Neopia (3000Np - 547, 546, 543) - I play this purely for NP, I know I'm *never* going to get a hi-score. I only finished the entire DoN onceeeee
+ played Faerie Bubbles (773Np (910 score) + 719Np (847 score) + 556Np (665 score)
total = 2048Np (argh, I usually do better than this!)
+ played Hasee Bounce (678Np + 804Np + 843Np)
total = 2325Np (hmm.. next time I'll only send score when I can get 800Np and above)
+ played Freaky Factory (564Np + 682Np + 529Np)
total = 1775 Np (I'm not good at this game, but I love playing it!)
+ played Snowmuncher (618Np + 424Np + 414Np)
total = 1456Np
+ played Pyramids (profited 106Np + 767Np + 31Np + 105Np - 4Np= 1005Np... I only play it so I can get more Random Events, haha!) --- I got a bronze trophy today for winning two games! :)
+ played Meerca Chase (165Np + 615Np + 292Np) - again playing for fun. Total = 1072Np.

My boyfriend is yelling at me to go to sleep. Final activities for the day - set my shop prices and then bank my NP into my account. ;p Deposited 15,034Np into my account. Now my interest is 902Np! :) 8,000Np more to hit 3,000,000!! :)

No comments: