Saturday, April 14, 2007

Day 12 : I Want Trophy!

Work matter was settled wonderfully. So I'm celebrating by playing Neopets. ;p

50Np from Shop of Offers
Caught Blandfish from Underwater Fishing
Glowing Jelly from Giant Jelly
Sausage Omelette from Giant Omelette
Geraptiku Snowglobe from Lost City of Geraptiku
Got Completely Healed at the Wheel of Excitement
... but then it just HAD to rain fireballs on me at Wheel of Mediocrity. -__-"
Moon & Star Stickies from Lunar Temple
Bottle of Red Sand from Tiki Tack Tombola
1,439 from my Shop Till!
Lost half my hit points on Monotony


Trouble @ National Neopoan = 3,000Np
Defender of Neopia = 3,000Np
Crisis Courier is quite nice to play! I didn't keep track of my score because I'm really tired and disheartened. I sent in 62np for the 1st try, but by the 3rd game I could send in more than 600Np!
Kitchen Quest :
300Np (Neocrunch Cereal) + Duck Neck (48Np) + Strawberry Cybunny Cake (1395) + Garlic Kebab (1235). Total = approx. 3000Np.

What I got : Basic Healing For Kyriis
currently valued at 5,000Np on the Shop Wizard. Thanks! :P


Sorry for halau-ing u away yesterday Andrew!! :(

No comments: