Monday, April 30, 2007

Day 26 : Holidays Are Here Again!

400Np for Daily Puzzle (Is that all you get? My brother got that Carrot Helmet thingy which kinda rocks)
Sausage and Pepperoni Omelette from Giant Omelette
Homemade Marmalade from Tombola Man
Glowing Jelly from Giant Jelly
100Np from the Slorg Shop of Offers
Faeries Fortune Scratchcard from Snowager
Lost 145Np + 116Np at the Wheels today
::Got 'Hagar Mountbane' for the Light Faerie for 1,049Np. In return The Light Faerie makes SuperKim gain a level!::

::Kitchen Quest because I never learn ...
Snowberry Biscuits - 1500Np
Lemwart - 790Np
Scorched Chomato - 599Np
Total = 2,889Np
---at this point andrew is saying, 'ya, after this you're going to scold the Flotsam again... ---
You get a Wocky Will!!!
Currently valued at 7500Np. Thanks Flotsam! (FINALLY!!!)

Got a Bri Codestone from the Wheel of Monotony (finally something good!!)

Trouble @ National Neopian (3,000Np)
Defender Trainer (3,000Np)
Itchy Invasion (3,000Np)
Jolly Jugglers (3,000Np) <--- new fave!
Petpet Sitter (2,959Np)
Faerie Bubbles (2,939Np)
Roodoku (2,908Np)
Wingoball (2,826Np)
Fashion Fever (900Np)
Wheel of Slime (150Np)

I've been treating my pets really good lately... grooming & playing with them lots as my brother advised. Finally got the be-damned poogle up to a 'cheerful' state (she has been merely 'content' all this while). I'm also working on getting the book awards, so I spent a few thousand neopoints buying books for SuperLeech. Today itself she read 5... ungrateful poogle.

Total put to bank : 16,263
New interest rate : 1,075Np (+5Np!)

2 comments:

Leesa Dee said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Leesa Dee said...

When I want to improve my pets moods, I take them on the merry-go-round: http://www.neopets.com/worlds/roo/merrygoround.phtml
It only takes about 5 to 10 turns to get them delighted.